Mediation works. Mediation is a voluntary process supported by a person who has been specially trained to learn impartiality skills. Mediation is a cost-efficient and effective means of dispute resolution. In other words, mediation settles arguments between people, where a disagreement does not warrant the expenses and time involved using a judge or official arbitrator (depending on the type of court you may have agreed to by signing the contract under dispute). Mediation provides a forum and an atmosphere in which all parties gain understanding, become understood, and work together to explore best options for resolution.
Because we live and lead by example to resolve disputes in mediation, we know how to empower all participating parties, to determine for themselves the applicable added worth of a mediator. We work hard, through improved communication that fosters cooperation, to ensure that the ultimate outcome of the situation is achieved by mutual agreement from all involved parties or members.
- Enhance the opportunity to be heard and completely understood
- Narrow the issue through a common interest audit
- Save an enormous amount of time, energy, and expenses associated with protracted conflict and litigation
- Abide by confidential agreements through the lens of ethics and morals
- Comprehensive designed solutions
- Mutually beneficial resolutions
- Improved communications